Thursday, February 23

Lansley is not heckled enough by protesters


We know why the pensioner who gave Lansley a polite telling-off was labelled, in some media, as an activist. But it's lovely to know she was heard calling the MP who leads a move to turn health into a business opportunity, a liar. 


The NHS is a massive organisation and its management is subject to endless change which just sometimes is an improvement. A change proposed in one place might not work elsewhere. I've seen several re-organisations in my lifetime and wonder if suddenly someone has found a better way to run it? And I'm especially doubting that if the someone is Andrew Lansley. From the heart of Cambridgeshire, I must apologize for this person's election and will spare any reader from the insults I have in mind.

No comments: